Would you like to create unique, branded experiences for your customers and community? This is all the info you need to know about Webflow's User Accounts (Memberships). Here's a brief overview of all the features and how you can incorporate it into your website.
User Accounts functionality with three core feature areas
- Users: Webflow introduces the concept of a users and builds functions to help create and manage these data.
- Gated content: with User Accounts, you can control access to pages and CMS collections based on user rights.
- Paid subscriptions: let’s you combine users and gated content with Webflow's native ecommerce system to monetize gated experiences on your website.
- User accounts: you can enable up to 20,000 visitors to your website to access exclusive, tailored content by logging in.
- User Pages: All User Accounts come with five new pages providing utility for common user activities, including but not limited to: login page, account page and access denied page
- User dashboard: Admins have the ability to control the users of their site from one centralized location, which includes inviting new members and controlling member access.
- Custom user data fields: Flexibly model your customer data, with the ability to create custom data fields for managing users on the back end and for integration with your signup forms. Types of custom fields supported are: text, boolean, email, number and link.Users API: enables the linking of Webflow user data to other systems.
This functionality supports unpaid gated content and member portals.
Delivered to date:
- Access groups: Create up to 20 access groups for users, depending on their purchases or user attributes. These groups can be utilized in the Designer to generate unique experiences for authenticated users.
- Gated content: You can tailor user experiences by either displaying or concealing pages or CMS collections to particular access groups.
- Server side rendering: Content which is protected on the server is only sent to the browser of a client once it has been checked and verified, thus making it secure for data which is especially sensitive.
- Element-level gating: You can choose to gate individual elements to users relying on whether they are logged in or not.