In this article, we have outlined the five most relevant aspects of Webflow that will help you to run your company website more efficiently. The following features are most commonly used by our clients and are also vital to the website's performance.
So before jumping in, what is Webflow? Webflow is a website development platform that gives you complete control over the look and layout of your website and the ability to change and update your website fast and simply.
1. Updating Content on Your Website is Quick and Easy
A big part of running a business is managing your website. You need the ability to change, grow, and keep your website up-to-date as an organic part of your company's growth. This could be publishing your blog posts, updating your copy because you just hired a brand-new copywriter or simply creating new products on your page. In order to do that, your team needs to be able to update your website on a daily basis without any hassles. Webflow makes this process quick and efficient without the need for web developers.
The content can be edited directly on the web through Webflow Editor, which looks exactly like your website and gives you the ability to edit it.
The content you can easily edit in Webflow Editor
- Edit the general content of any website page
- Add relevant content to news or blog posts easily
- Editing current content (texts, images) for a blog or news post
- Making changes to the images on the website
2. Easy Team Collaboration
Your website is a living part of your team’s process. There are developers, designers, marketers, content strategists and others who all have an impact on the development and evolution of your website. Many teams today are working from different parts of the globe, so seamless and oftentimes simultaneous collaboration is more important than ever.
Last year Webflow launched new improvements for teams to collaborate and here is what it included:
- Edit content while your teammate builds.
- Smooth handover between teammates.
- Live syncing of content changes between teammate sessions.
- Improved visibility of where your teammates are working.